Monday, November 3, 2008

Homeschool Blog!

I decided to start another blog for just homeschooling stuff. See how I use the English language? "stuff" Big vocabulary there. Actually, in real life I'm quite loquacious and have an expansive vocabulary. M likes to say I use $5 words. He's silly like that though.

Anyhoo, homeschooling now has it's own blog. Why Bent Grass Prep? you may ask. Good question. Actually our last name means Bent Grass Meadow and I took the name from that. Doesn't that sound lovely? Bent Grass Meadow. Makes you think of lazy afternoons and resting on a a bed of soft grass below a deep blue sky, doesn't it? I actually wanted to use the word meadow in the school name, but M said it sounded too girly. Also, Grass Meadow may have given off the wrong vibe. I'm just sayin. So, here we are Bent Grass Prep. Welcome. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

JenPB said...

I get your point about Grass Meadow. Maybe if you lived in Marin County (California) it would fly. :) So how long have you been homeschooling? I know this is a new blog, but you're no newbie! :)